Friday, October 31

An Announcment...

No I am not pregnant. But I do have a job!!! On Monday I interviewed for a job at the courthouse. It is for the Gaudian Ad Litem as a secretary. I am excited about it. I feel it is with a good group and the benefits will be good. For any one who isn't familiar (and don't feel bad if you don't)with it the Gaurdian Ad Litem is a group that has lawyers the represent children. Since children aren't allowed into court the court appoints one of the lawyers in this group to go to court for the child and work in their best interest. Yeah!! Let's see what adventures this job will bring.

3 comments:

Grams said...

How utterly excited. They picked the perfect person. I know you'll do well. Congratulations!

Sandy said...

Congrats on the new job! Hope everything else is well too! :)
xo

Cindy said...

I am so glad to hear that you got a job, and what a great company/group to be working for! Congrats! Miss you, and love you!