Saturday, January 23

What Questions Would A Cat Ask?

Per my writing teacher's adoration I have purchased the Awe-Manac.For the aspiring writer if you have a block this book gives you ideas to help you along the way. Yesterday was devoted to cats. Which most of you know that I LOVE!! So I thought this was funny. What questions do you think a cat would ask? I was wondering to my faithful 3 readers. haha !!! What questions do you think a cat would ask?!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say!!!

5 comments:

Myrnie said...

"Why are you still here?"

LunaMoonbeam said...

Hey! Myrnie took mine! Oh well. ;-)
"Are you still here? Can you get me my dinner on your way out?"

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Where do you sleep at night. (As per my phobia of a cat smothering me in my sleep.)

Ancestors said...

Hey you...where's the good food?

Grams said...

The cat would ask, "Why are you feeding the same ole thing again?"