Sunday, December 26

Christmas Recap

Here is my most adorable nephew who is LOVING his buzz light year costume while sporting the scarf I made for him.

Ben not only loves me but is looking after my health. After Christmas dinner he made sure that I got my exercise by walking around the house chasing his new friend "Stripy".


Me sporting Ben's firemen hat.



My cat Link Larkin wanted to join in the Christmas season and tried to be part of one of my nativity sets.

My new keyboard that Santa brought me and I can't wait to learn how to play on it!

Ryan disagreeing with me taking his picture while he is sick.

Ryan's new toy


3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oooh, the scarf looks fabulous...and have fun learning piano!! Let Myrnie and I know if you need any pointers or book recommendations. Myrnie's been teaching piano for more than 10 years!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Love the pic of my Little Buzz Lightyear in his adorable scarf! : )

frandpa said...

Chanel Sandals discount ( www.cheapsaleclothing.com )
wholesale Coach Shoes discount ( www.cheapsaleclothing.com )
wholesale Burberry Shoes discount ( www.cheapsaleclothing.com )
wholesale Coach Sandals discount ( www.cheapsaleclothing.com )