So after many days of forgetting to bring my lotion to work, I started thinking "what can't I live without?" So I thought I would share my top 10 things I can't live without
1. make up ( now I use at appropriate times. Like when I go camping I don't use it. I'm not one those girls. I am sure my father in law my think different. I don't think he is used to someone who likes to be functional as well as look fashionable, well when you are chubby, your face is all you've got)
2. hair product ( a must, I sacrifice my time in the morning getting ready for the good of others. really I'm not vain. hehe)
3. pictures ( my memory stinks so I need visual reminders)
4. the internet (I have to keep up with my peeps ) ;)
6. my phone ( I know I don't get phone calls that often , not like I used to but I always like having it for the "just in case" moments
7. my keys ( I have had to many moments where someone will lock their keys in the car or the house. So I always like know I have mine with me)
8. Lane Bryant ( I can't live with out my cute fat girl clothes readily accessible)
9. my ipod. lonely is a day with out music to sing to
10. happy pills ( all the world is happy when I am happy, at least Ryan is hehe)
of course things like my family and the scriptures go on the list but those I feel go with out saying.
What are some of the things you can't live without??